Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: I think it's time to....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fun? Yes!
    Hungover? HELL YES.
    Sick... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

    I need a Bloody Mary, two Extra Strength soemthings, and about 3 vacation days.

    *eeech*

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet Pea's a light weight, Sweet Pea's a light weight.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    you're so gonna kill me, I know it

    Hope ya feel better, babe

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm SO gonna kill you is right, but it will have to wait until the corpuscles in my head stop throbbing.
    Throbbing.. now that's a word ya gotta love.
    Waugh!
    look what 5Cats has turned me into.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have had the Famous ghetto beatings actually they are quite good...

    Yum Yum Yum.....

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they just sound so... so.... greenwich village ISH....

    but they sound good!

    Well if Babybirdie can handle them....
    then I can handle them.....

    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!

    LOL

    [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •